Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pretty Little Things

When I first found out that we were having a girl, I got so excited about buying frilly pink and purple things. However, when I started shopping I realized how particular I was about my first purchases for her. There are lots of cute clothes for baby girls out there, but I wanted the first outfits I bought for her to be "keepers". I envisioned something I would save and show her years down the road as the first outfits I ever bought her.

After much shopping, I finally found THE ones. The Children's Place happened to have two perfect outfits that made me smile when I thought about dressing her up in them.

This is an adorable blue and white seersucker dress with cloth flowers lining the bottom. I found a white sun hat with a bow that looked like it belonged. The tiny white shoes are compliments of Auntie Erica!


This lilac two-piece outfit is my absolute favorite! The frilly tutu-like skirt is exactly what I was hoping to find to play dress-up with my little girl. The headband is just the icing on top of the whole outfit. This reminds me of a poofy purple dress I practically lived in when I was little.


Bonus picture: Another pretty little thing blooming outside our house. I love these peonies!

No comments:

Post a Comment